Auslogics Disk Defrag Pro 9.2.0 Overview
It’s excellent software in the field of differential or hard drive integration. Differential operation is one of the most important and essential for improving system performance and is essential today for protecting the hard drive. When you copy a file to your hard drive, it looks like you’ve dumped a device into a room. So you need to know that if this is going to be a lot of work, you need to clean the room. The room in the system is your hard drive, so your hard drive needs to be cleaned and sorted, and you need to clean your hard drive every once in a while.
Auslogics Disk Defrag software capabilities
- System files integration (MFT, pagefile, hiberfil, etc.)
- It has 4 disk optimization algorithms
- Prevents further fragmentation of files in addition to defragmentation
- Use special algorithms for SSD and VSS-enabled drives
- View detailed reports and performance charts
- Advanced Defrag Algorithm
- Increase hard disk space
- Ability to integrate a file or folder
Features of Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional
- A very powerful and user-friendly application that can be used for defragment the files and move the system files to the quickest part of the disk.
- Got a very user-friendly interface which is very well organized.
- It can also integrate the features in the explorer context menu for improved ease of access.
- Equipped with a scheduler which once enabled will able you to fully customize when and what needs to be performed.
- Can set the application to run it’s processed when the computer is idle for some defined time, daily weekly or monthly.
- It allows you to run the optimization process like increasing the hard drive’s efficiency.
System Requirements For Auslogics Disk Defrag Professional
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.