About CPU-Z 1.90.1
It is a very useful software for viewing complete information about your system’s CPU. In fact, the specialty of the CPU-Z software is to make a complete autopsy of your CPU and report it along with details about the caches, your computer’s mainboard or motherboard. You can find the parts used on your system using the CPU-Z software. Important information about Cpu such as the name of the processor The technology name of the technology used in Cpu gives you the speed and amount of cache used in Cpu and so on. In the Cache tab in this section, you can see the level cache and level cache information if you have dual-core Cpu.
CPU-Z software capabilities
- Shows the CPU including the type, speed, and amount of pull used
- Show the CPU cache specification and the amount of cache used
- Display motherboard specifications including manufacturer, chipset, model
- Show bios version specifications and build date
- Graphics Card Specifications and Speed
- Show detailed specifications of the RAM used on the system
Features of CPU-Z
- Freeware and Easy to use including installation.
- A simple solution for finding hardware information.
- The sensor’s information is also provided.
- Measure Bus Speed.
- Cache & Memory Performance.
- Thread Cores Monitoring.
System Requirements For CPU-Z
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 256 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
CPU-Z Free Download
Click on the below button to start CPU-Z Free Download.