Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Usually, popular software contains millions of lines of code. Hackers and exploiters use vulnerable holes and vulnerabilities to provide malicious software to their users, when they can not. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit covers up-to-the-minute browsers and software with three layers of security to help prevent exploits from vulnerable codes. This software is not an antiviral but is compatible with most antiviruses. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is a simple and small software and dedicated security shield designed to protect you against one of the thousands of malicious malware attacks.
Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit software features
- Protect your browsers and plug-ins (including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera browsers)
- Protect Java
- Protecting PDF readers (including Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat, Foxit Reader)
- Protect Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Protect media player (including Microsoft Windows Media Player, VideoLAN VLC Player, QuickTime Player, Winamp Player)
- Add and manage custom and custom protection (for other software)