PowerISO One of the most powerful tools for making and managing CD and DVD images, which allows you to open, extract, build, edit, compress, encrypt, isolate and convert ISO files. Installing such files in internal virtual drive created by this software and processing almost all CD and DVD images is another feature of this software.
Supports all image files such as ISO, BIN, NRG, CDI, DAA, etc … It’s also possible to build multiple virtual drives for multi-image use simultaneously from other PowerISO capabilities. Significant users who have received bulky files like “Tell Me More Premium English” and say how to run it on our system ?! Such files should either be poured onto a DVD or CD or be installed by virtualization software. PowerISO software is a virtual CD / DVD drive, and your image file inside it is like burning that file onto a CD or DVD and browsing through CDs and DVDs.
PowerISO software capabilities:
- Supports ISO, BIN, NRG, IMG, DAA
- Ability to edit ISO files
- Preparing ISO Image from Files and Folders in the Hard Drive and Capturing Image from a Floppy
- Ability to change and optimize the ISO file size when saving
- The ability to resolve the virtual drive problem using an internal virtual drive to read and execute ISO files.
- Ability to convert common formats to each other, as well as the ability to convert all image formats to ISO
- Create ISO files from hard disk or cd files
- The ability to create an image from a floppy disk
- The ability to build Iso bootable
- Windows 98 / Window Me / Windows 2000 / Windows XP / Windows 2003 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / 8.1 / Windows 10 operating system or above.
- Intel Pentium 166MHz or higher.
- 64MB of memory
- At least 10MB of hard disk space.