Internet Download Manager Or the same IDM A download manager software that can be used only for Microsoft Windows operating systems. The Internet Download Manager divides downloads into several pieces to make downloading work faster. IDM works with Internet Explorer, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. So far, there is no report that the Internet Download Manager contains spyware or adware. IDM can download videos that you see on websites. When a movie is streamed from the Internet, it automatically appears in the name of Download this video next to the movie or sound page where you can download a movie or sound by clicking it. With the Internet Download Manager program, you can increase download speed. Unlike most other download managers, they break down files before they start downloading. IDM downloads and downloads, depending on the speed of the Internet, or downloaded files, which improves the download speed and File Downloading The Internet Download Manager features can be simple, supportive of most popular browsers, easy installation, downloadability after disconnection from the Internet, download scheduling, and so forth.
Internet Download Manager software features:
- Compatibility with a variety of popular browsers to run an application automatically to manage downloads of files
- The ability to continue half-full downloads from where your Internet connection has been interrupted for some reason
- Download FLV video files from YouTube sites
- Supports various proxy servers, such as Microsoft ISA, FTP proxy servers
- The Speed Limiter feature to limit the download speed of a specified file
- Ability to categorize files according to personal taste
- Drag & Drop Drag & Drop Links
- Support for ZIP files and run them after download
- Supports HTTP, FTP, MMS, and HTTPS protocols
- Avoid downloading duplicate files that have already been downloaded
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.